CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 30, 2007

So Blessed!

I know I'm a little behind- I posted a picture we took of our family before church on Thanksgiving Day. We had a very relaxing day spent with my parents and brother. Complete with the yummiest meal (thanks Mom!!), football, naps and planning for Black Friday shopping!

I really am overwhelmed as I am every year for God's continued blessings- my fun and loving husband, my sweet (mostly!) beautiful children, our new little one on the way, my husband's job, our "new" home, our church, extended family, my group of wonderful girlfriends. I could go on and on. I know it's so easy to give thanks when things are easy-However- I've watch people this season give thanks to God while going through the most difficult of times. It was a true testament of God's goodness and peace he offers to His children in difficult times.

0 comments: