Normally I'm not a huge fan of snow. But watching the joy my kids have while playing with it- has me longing for more. They've been playing on the hill in our front yard for hours and the snow is about gone.
2
comments:
Anonymous
said...
That looks like fun...I miss the snow! Can you believe Mason has NEVER played in the snow! He keeps asking for it and it is 80 down here!
It looks like Mia is running faster than the kids are moving on their sleds. Laiya wants me to take a picture of her in the snow to send to her friends but we're waiting for a little more too. Then, as far as I'm concerned, it can melt, come back on Christmas day, and then melt until next Christmas. What a scrooge, huh?? Love ya! Mom/Grandma
2 comments:
That looks like fun...I miss the snow! Can you believe Mason has NEVER played in the snow! He keeps asking for it and it is 80 down here!
It looks like Mia is running faster than the kids are moving on their sleds. Laiya wants me to take a picture of her in the snow to send to her friends but we're waiting for a little more too. Then, as far as I'm concerned, it can melt, come back on Christmas day, and then melt until next Christmas. What a scrooge, huh?? Love ya! Mom/Grandma
Post a Comment