Dear Ryan, Heather, Abby, Ty and Kate - Wow, that was awesome! Now I know why you wanted that song - it's perfect. Great pictures!! She is a beautiful gift!! We are so thankful and so blessed! Love you all! Mom
Congratulations from Scotland!!! What a brilliant video Ryan! Do you offer classes?!? (: So happy for you all, and I hope the transition is going well for you. Eager to hear how you are. Tammy Eilers
Congratulations Ryan, Heather, Abby and Ty! Kate is beautiful and I can't wait to meet her! I am so happy to hear that everything went well and that you are home enjoying your wonderful new daughter. What a blessing!!!
What a wonderful song to go with all the beautiful pictures! It's pretty clear that Kate will be showered with lots of love - the grandparents, aunts, and cousins all look so happy just to be holding her. God bless all of you! Aunt Joan
10 comments:
GREAT video! O, I can't wait to see her...I wish I was there! :(
Dear Ryan, Heather, Abby, Ty and Kate - Wow, that was awesome! Now I know why you wanted that song - it's perfect. Great pictures!! She is a beautiful gift!! We are so thankful and so blessed! Love you all! Mom
Congratulations on your new baby girl! She is beautiful! What a blessing! Anna and Tom Bonnema
Kate is so cute! I can't wait to babysit her! Love, Auntie Laiya
Congratulations from Scotland!!! What a brilliant video Ryan! Do you offer classes?!? (:
So happy for you all, and I hope the transition is going well for you. Eager to hear how you are. Tammy Eilers
Congratulations!!!! Kate is beautiful and it looks like Abby adores her. May God bless the your family.
Congratulations! I loved the video and I wish you the best with this new addition to your family.
Congratulations Ryan, Heather, Abby and Ty!
Kate is beautiful and I can't wait to meet her! I am so happy to hear that everything went well and that you are home enjoying your wonderful new daughter. What a blessing!!!
Congratulations, Ryan and Heather! Your daughter is beautiful, and I can't wait to meet her!
Missy
What a wonderful song to go with all the beautiful pictures! It's pretty clear that Kate will be showered with lots of love - the grandparents, aunts, and cousins all look so happy just to be holding her. God bless all of you!
Aunt Joan
Post a Comment