Here's a few pictures from Abby's first day of school. She is loving kindergarten! It was a little sad for me a first, but the mornings fly by and she is home before we know it.
Friday, September 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here's a few pictures from Abby's first day of school. She is loving kindergarten! It was a little sad for me a first, but the mornings fly by and she is home before we know it.
Posted by Heather at Friday, September 07, 2007
3 comments:
Hi, Abby! You look like a happy girl as you went off to kindergarten :) Bet you're learning lots of stuff already and loving Mrs. Kloostra! Did anyone ever tell you what beautiful blue eyes you have?
Love to you!
Dear Abby - I'm sure you are going to always love school - this is just the beginning of lots of learning for you. You look adorable in your new outfit!! Always keep your beautiful smile, okay? Say "hi" to Mrs. Kloostra for me. Be sure your mom always takes a picture of you on the first day of school - it's a great tradition. I think I took pictures of your dad on his first day all the way through high school - he 'loved' it!! I love you Abby Jo! Love, Grandma
Heather - I've been checking every day for pictures of the first day of school. So cute!! She looks SO happy! Love, Mom
Post a Comment