CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 20, 2007

A Big Moment


This is a big moment in the life of a five year old! It's been loose for weeks and in the past few days just hanging on by a thread. Well, at about 3 am this morning it finally happened! I woke up to a very excited Abby at the side of my bed. All the lights in the house went on and the whole family had to check it out. So anybody know what the going rate is for a lost tooth? It's probably not 25 cents anymore, huh?

4 comments:

Michelle said...

well, the tooth fairy visited our house last night. Somehow a one dollar bill was left by this generous imaginary fairy!

Michelle said...

btw, your blog changes look great!

Marva's "Marvalous" Memories said...

Oh, precious Abby - you are so beautiful!! I can't believe you are losing your baby teeth already, but then I guess you are almost 6, aren't you!! I love you to the moon and back!! Love, Grandma

Anonymous said...

The amount left by the tooth fairy - $ 1
The cost for the tooth fairy for 20 teeth - $20
The joy of sharing Abby's excitement - priceless!