Ryan's been out of town for almost two weeks. It seems like forever since he left. The kids the other day asked if he was going to be home it time for Christmas. Two weeks is really a short amount of time. It really made me think about the all families ,who have to live without their loved ones, while they serve overseas. Like my sister who's husband served for over 6 months not that long ago! It's nothing for him to be gone 2 weeks out of the month training. And she never complains! Wow, April I give you so much credit! Anyway, I've been trying to keep busy-hoping time will go faster. Here's some pictures of what we have been up to.
Baking-Yummm!
Byron had a carnival Saturday. The kids loved the rides, ponies and clown show! My mom and I got a little ill on the Dizzy Dragon's. Why can't I handle rides anymore? I used to love them when I was little.
Trying to take Abby and Ty's 6 and 4 year pictures. I told myself if I bought a new camera- I would save money by taking them myself. Well... I don't think taking pictures is my thing. It just might be worth spending the money. I have no patience when my kids don't corporate! I know the kids didn't enjoy the experience.



9 comments:
Your pictures are amazing! How did you do the awesome 'pages'?? Love them! Blessings!
I remember the day Abby was born...time goes so fast! Rolling down the hill...what fun!
I've been wondering the same thing, how are you doing your photo layouts?
they look great!
What adorable children!! It's good that Ryan could get away a few days, we appreciate them more when they return. Love Grandma Z.
I do the photo layouts in the program Photoshop Elements. So-my plan is get them printed as 8 X 11's and make them into an albumn. This will take the place of my Creative Memories-easier,faster, cheaper and no junk for my kids to get into!
Heather,
I have photoshop elements! Do they have templates or something or do you make the pages from scratch?
sorry to turn your blog into a tutorial :)
thanks!
Looks like you and the kids have been having lots of fun while Ryan is gone. I'm sure you're anxious for him to come home though - so you can leave Friday night for girls night out!! Love ya! Mom
Yes, they have templates- or you can somewhat create your own. You just go to Photo Creations-choose Page Layout-You can then pick different backgrounds, frames, texts for yor page.You also need to "Save for Web" for it to fit in blogs.
Make any sense? I'm not the best at explaining computer stuff.
Fun times and beautiful kids! It looks like you found lots to do while Ryan was gone. The pictures of your ultrasound on your last post are amazing - Psalm 139:13-16!
Post a Comment