Wow Abby - I can't believe you recited that whole thing - that was wonderful! I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes! I'm so proud of you!! Love, Grandma Lubben
Dear Abby: You precious thing !!!! You said your verses soooooo well, happy that we could see and hear you recite. Love you honey "Great Grandpa and Grandma Zeeff
Heather - you really should post again, just so you can look back again like I just did. What fun to watch Abby recite her Bible verse and to see baby Kate, etc. So cute!
7 comments:
Well done Abby.
Wow Abby - I can't believe you recited that whole thing - that was wonderful! I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes! I'm so proud of you!! Love, Grandma Lubben
Amazing, Abby! You must be a very good student! Thank your mom for posting it for us to hear :)
Sweet Heather - have you moved to facebook? Miss updates on your precious kids... Love and hugs to you!
Sweet Heather - It's almost Christmas season....any new pictures of your precious kids? Shall I check fb instead?
Love you!
Dear Abby: You precious thing !!!! You said your verses soooooo well, happy that we could see and hear you recite. Love you honey "Great Grandpa and Grandma Zeeff
Heather - you really should post again, just so you can look back again like I just did. What fun to watch Abby recite her Bible verse and to see baby Kate, etc. So cute!
Post a Comment