



Well, today is moving day. As you can see we are off to a great start!! I feel like my patience is already thin. How did I get so much stuff? This morning Ty tells me, "I didn't do anything." Hmmmm... What do you think that means?? This is a sharpy marker-NOT a crayola washable marker! I guess I better add paint a wall and sand some wood floors do my list of things do do today!
Friday, June 1, 2007
MOVING DAY (Are we having fun yet!)
Posted by Heather at Friday, June 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Sorry....I laughed! I guess it's because it's going to be me in a year! I'm thinking of you guys...I wish I was there to help :(
Oh boy - you've got to love them!!! Been there, done that! I just read it to Joe, Emily and dad and sorry to say, but we all chuckled too. You didn't actually move today did you?? Let us know when we can help!! Love ya! Mom
Sweet Heather - The pictures don't really do Ty's painting justice....it was quite a creation! Hope you will soon feel settled in and enjoying your new home! BTW - love the video of your kids singins - they are great entertainers ;)
Love you,
Aunt Joan
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Heather! You are a special member of our family and we love you!
Post a Comment