As the school year comes to an end, so does my job. This week is my last full week of daycare. I watch teacher's kids, so I get the summer off. (Bonus!) I really do think I have the best job. If you look at the pictures, I'm sure you will see why. Of course, I only showed pictures of them being angels. (I didn't seem to have any pictures of them in timeout, crying because someone bit them or upset because they were having sharing issues.)


We'll miss getting dirty, doing crafts and riding bikes.
We'll miss our picnics outside and listening to kids scream as the ants attack their food! Also, our picnics inside when the weather was bad.
Hanging out on the swings,eating ice cream and getting messy.(Don't bring your kids in good clothes when they come to my house!!!)
We will miss looking at bugs. And trying to catch worms, frogs, turtle, rabbits and squires.
We'll miss our friends, but we see you soon. We'll enjoy our summer off, but look forward to next year,too. Enjoy your summer!









