CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 20, 2007

WOW!! I THINK I DID IT!

I think I just started a blog. That is something I never thought I would do! I've been addicted to reading blogs since my mother-in-law began documenting her journey of adoption. (I admit I've been a little nosey reading about other people's lives,too.) Anyway, I am terrible with computers and I don't take the time to keep up with technology. I have a wonderful husband who will just do it for me. Soo.. I thought creating a blog was way beyond anything I could do on the computer. Today, I noticed the create a blog in the top corner of someone's blog and here we are. I can't believe how easy it was and Ryan didn't even help me. Well - I thought this might be a good way to keep in touch with family that live far away. Maybe I'll be better at this then the phones call and letters. (It's doubtful, but one can hope!)

3 comments:

Marva's "Marvalous" Memories said...

You did it all right!! Great job! You'll have to tell me how you leave spaces and use bullets! You're ahead of me already! Love, Mom

Katie said...

I love reading other peoples blogs too! It makes me feel nosy, but I guess thats why people put them out there, huh? Anyway - hope you don't mind me checkin in on yours now and again.

Sonny Huisman said...

I'm addicted to blogging too! My favorites list keeps getting longer! Feel free to visit the church lady's blog (that's me!) www.church-lady.blogspot.com.

Welcome to the wild world of blogging!