Today we officially closed on our home. While I am very relieved and thankful that everything went so smooth, I'm kind of feeling a little sad,too. While I was watching the nice young couple sign the papers to buy our house, I was brought back to almost nine years when we bought our first home. It seems like just yesterday in so many ways. We have had so many wonderful memories here. The excitement of being newlyweds moving in to our first home, bringing our babies home, Christmas's and first birthdays to name a few. I know I will miss it. Especially being walking distance to our bank, park, school, ice cream store, pharmacy, running trail and grocery store. But... I'm excited to have more room inside and out and I know we've got many memories to make in our new home. Well... I'm sure you can guess what we will be doing this holiday weekend.
Friday, May 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Heather - we'll miss you at the cottage - have fun packing up your folks and moving them out and then getting ready to move in yourself. Don't work too hard! Love, Mom
Hey Heather! Great blog! It will be great to keep up with you even though we are far, far away. :) Make sure you get me your new address....you know....cards.
Hi Heather,
Are you all moved? are you moving into your parent's house? that is so cool!
Welcome to blogging, it's a silly, little, addictive world :)
Post a Comment