CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 21, 2007

CONGRATS !!


We are so proud of you!! Our little girl graduated from preschool this year. This year just flew by. It seems like yesterday I was dropping her off and trying to deal with the tears. Well, I had to deal with my tears many times this school year. I listed a few that stood out to me.


  • Dropping her off the first day. I knew she was in great care, but I knew my role as mom was changing in her life. She was no longer as dependant on Ryan and me.


  • Just watching her blossom, especially when I would come early and watch her on the playground. She was smiling, laughing and meeting new friends without any help from m0m.


  • Standing outside her classroom and hearing 18 preschoolers sing "I Could Sing of Your Love Forever" at the top of their lungs.


  • Going to conferences and hearing her wonderful teacher, Mrs.Pat, pray specifically for her.


  • At kindergarten round-up listening to the principle talk about Christian education. The emotions of being excited and nervous about the sacrifices we want to make so she can go to this school.


  • Opening my Mother's Day present she made at school. It was a sweet poem with her precious hand.


  • Finally, at the graduation program as I was listening to sixty kids sing and recite Psalm 23 with such joy. I was overwhelmed with thankfulness to God for creating my daughter (and her new friends) and for the opportunity to send her to Byron Christian School.

2 comments:

Marva's "Marvalous" Memories said...

Heather - you're asking me if your blog looks okay? It puts mine to shame! It's just wonderful!!! Keep it up - I'll be checking regularly. I love the pictures of the kids!!! Love you! Mom

joan b. said...

What a wonderful blog you've started, Heather! Loved your comments about Abby and Byron Chr. - she and Ty are such precious kids! May I add your site to the list on my blog?
Love you tons,
Aunt Joan