CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Is that Tim and Faith??

Check out our little Tim McGraw and Faith Hill performing Fly Away.

4 comments:

Marva's "Marvalous" Memories said...

Dear Abby and Ty - can I get your autograph? You are going to be really famous singers some day and I would love to be your agent! Keep singing - you both have beautiful voices!! I love you both! Love, Grandma Lubben

Marva's "Marvalous" Memories said...

A note from Auntie Laiya - Abby and Ty - That was really cute. Love, Auntie Laiya

Anonymous said...

I especially love the twang at the end. Priceless. I can't believe how big they are getting!

Marva's "Marvalous" Memories said...

It's Erica not mom. That video is so funny. Isaac and Lyvia ALWAYS sing that song too. They only get through about the first line and then stick out thier butts and make a farting sound!! Anyway, it was fun to see what's going on with you. I am sad for you not to be able to walk everywhere, but you'll get used to it. We'll be at mom's til Friday. Maybe you guys could come swim. Ike & Lyvia would love it! Give us a call.
Erica