Well... long time with no update. Because of moving and vacationing, I didn't have access to Internet for almost a month. I really missed being nosey and checking out every one's life. It took me a long time to catch up! My family just got back from spending two wonderful weeks at Big White Fish Lake. We had so much fun together. My kids are getting so old!!! It makes me sad in some ways, but weeks like this are so much more enjoyable now that they are so independent. I can sit back and watch them swim and play for hours. It really felt like a vacation. Here are a few pictures from our week(s) at the lake.
Sunday, July 1, 2007
COTTAGE FUN!!
Posted by Heather at Sunday, July 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
What great pictures - please send them to me so I can print them! We sure did have a great time!! Your new house looks great too - thanks for having us over last night! Love you all - and - HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN!! Love, Mom
Post a Comment