CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Our Night at the Beach



A tradition that my family has had since I was little- includes skipping church on a beautiful Sunday night. At least once a summer, we go to the beach to have family time and enjoy God's beautiful creation. We have a picnic, watch the boats go down the channel, walk the pier, and go to Captain Sunday. (well, me and Ryan added Captain Sunday) Here's slide show from our night. (I just learned how to do this!)

6 comments:

Sonny Huisman said...

It was the perfect night for it!

Anonymous said...

Great slide show - you'll have to teach me how to do that!! I love the picture of you with the kids and of Ryan and the kids walking away. Love ya! Mom

Jacob William said...

Cute pictures Heather and good job on the slide show. !hat a great idea to go to the beach, might have to give that a try!

Anonymous said...

Your picture is cute. You have fun at beach? Are you exciting have a baby? Can I hold the baby first cause I will be auntie. I love Abby and Ty so much! Do they want to come over and swimming? What's the name of the baby? Is your body okay with the baby? Well, time to say good bye - I am going to bed. Love, Laiya Joy Lubben

Anonymous said...

Heather - I forgot one more thing - your computer getting so good!! Maybe sometime you want to teach me. Love, Laiya Joy Lubben

Anonymous said...

It's hard to beat the beauty of Lake Michigan and Holland Beach, isn't it. What a treasure so nearby! Great pictures - loved the slideshow. It's clear you had a wonderful evening as a family. Love you all!