We've been waiting all summer for swimming lessons. (well, Abby has anyway) Ty was a little nervous, but he did great! They take lessons from an amazing teacher. Last year she had Abby and Ty jumping off the driving board and swimming to the ladder on the second day of lessons! She doesn't always have an easy job- quite often the kids are screaming for mom and trying to escape. But it is so worth it, when you see them all swimming at the end of the week!! Here are a few pictures from our week.
Friday, July 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Abby and Ty - it looks like you are doing a great job - now you'll have to come over and show me what you learned! I love you and I miss you!! Love, Grandma
WOW!!! That is great....I can't believe Ty is jumping off!
I'd love the name of your instructor . . . ever since Faith fell in the deep end of a pool (at 2 years old) she's petrified to go under. Could you email me the info?
Post a Comment