CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 5, 2007

Happy Fourth of July




We really had the prefect fourth. What could be better than great weather, beaches, smores and fireworks.We spent the day with some of our high school friends at Big Star Lake. We don't get together near as much as we should. When we finally do get together, I'm always amazed by how much the kids have all grown and changed! This was are best attempt to get a picture of them all together.






Here's little Andy, Ryan and Kevin. Already they are best buddies. They had so much fun swimming, playing in the sand and swinging! I pitty any teacher that gets the three of them in class! I'm already scared of them being teenagers together!

















And for the Grand Finally!! SMORES and SPARKLERS!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute!! I couldn't see Colton's face but I know Ty and Clayton are sure miniture Ryan and Kevins!! It sure looks like you had a lot of fun - I love the pictures with the smores!! Glad you had a good time! Love, Mom

Jacob William said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! Cute pictures.
We had fun with you guys last night, glad you came!

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

joan b. said...

Great pictures, Heather! The s'more Ty is eating looks yummy :) Sounds like you had a wonderful day. Love and hugs!