CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 2, 2007

Happy Birthday, Ryan!!!






Happy 31st Birthday, Honey! I posted some pictures from Ryan's 30th Birthday last year. I semi-surprised him with a trip to New York. I put money aside without him knowing. We had a wonderful time together. We played tourist in New York City for a day, we attended a Yankee's game and toured wineries in upper New York. I'm sorry to say this year's birthday celabration will be pale in comparison. A dinner with just us two in Holland. Ryan, you deserve another surprise vacation! Thanks for being the wonderful husband and father you are! We love you!

3 comments:

Tina said...

Why did I find another persons blog. I happened upon your blog, and now I have another one to occupy what little time I already have. I'm sure I will be lurking--hope you don't mind. Looks like you and Ryan had a good time. Good for you for getting away without the kids!!

Tina said...

I just realized that was LAST YEAR. I'm sure Holland will be just as memorable--!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, Happy Birthday Ryan! Did I ever tell you that I was so big that no one thought I'd go until my due date of June 25, or else it HAD to be twins??? But no, instead, I got my big, beautiful 10 lb. 4 oz. baby boy! Yes, 'only' 31 years ago yesterday that I wasn't even a mom yet, and now I have 8 wonderful kids! Hope you had a great birthday - I love you and I'm proud to call you my son!! Love, Mom