CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Zoo Days

We got coupons from Family Fare to enjoy a free day at the Zoo. Of course, trying to save a buck, I jump all over this. Well..... so did every cheap person in Grand Rapids!!! I have never seen the zoo like this! I didn't dare let go of my kids hands.Sometimes it's just worth spending the money. Lesson learned! We did still manage to have a wonderful day together. They kids were just so happy to be there. My kids both love animals-so watching them react to the animals is so fun. We couldn't miss a single window in the aquarium! (There were so many people in the aquarium-I felt like I was breathing everyone's air. I was trying to gently hurry them along-didn't work) Here are a few pictures from our day at the Zoo.
They petting Zoo has to be their favorite part of the Zoo. To bad only one goat would come out to play. All the rest were hiding in the no petting zone. I think they were overwhelmed by all the people.



Here they are enjoying their ice cream cones. Ice cream has to be their favorite treat.
Here they are trying to feed the ducks. The ducks weren't to interested in the bread today. I think they were full. They were more interesting in Ty's crog I had to go in after. (Do you know how gross that pond is!!!)


Here's Abby playing at the park. It always amazes me how easy it is for her to meet kids to play with. I could learn something from her!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, it looks like you had lots of fun at the zoo. I guess you can figure there will be alot of Dutch people in GR, taking advantage of the free day at the zoo, huh? It looks like you had fun anyway! Love you all! Mom/Grandma