CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Big Brother, Big Sister


Here's a picture of the tee shirts I made with the kids. I thought it would be a fun way to get them excited about being a big brother and big sister. They are very excited about wearing them to the hospital when the big day finally does come. Me and Ryan were very exited to tell the kids about the new baby.. that will be here (God willing ) late February. When we told Abby, she just didn't believe it! Her eyes started to water up like she was going to cry. ( because she was so happy) Ty didn't seem like he totally got it, but said he was happy. We told the kids it was a secret and to not tell anyone yet. Well.... Ty must have been more excited then we thought! Because the next morning, his Sunday school teacher told me he informed his class that his "Mom has a baby in her tummy!" I know, I should know that a three year old can't be trusted with secrets. We had a good laugh over it anyway. So.. we then decided we better just tell everyone, even if it's a little earlier than we normally do. Abby and Ty are very excited, everyday they have to ask, "How big is the baby now?" They are very disappointed that my fingers never seem to get bigger. It's going to be a long 9 monthes for them!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the shirts - can I get one?? I'm pretty excited, too, you know! This will be grand baby #13 and we can't wait. Another blessing from God! I think it's pretty funny how Ty told his Sunday school class:-) I'm glad because now I don't have to keep it a secret either! Love you!! Mom/Grandma

Sonny Huisman said...

Congrats Heather! (and Ryan, Abby and Ty)

I'm so happy for you!

Anna said...

Congratulations!! I decided to check out your blog too! I am so excited for you guys! What a blessing!