CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Week 3



Hanging out in big girl clothes



Well... things are becoming more normal around here. It's hard to remember life without Kate. We got out of the house a few times- went to the store with all three kids without to much trouble. We took a family outing to Fredrick Meyer to see the butterflies. Also, I managed to NOT drop Abby off at school in my pajamas. I do believe however, I have Momneisa. Anyone see that on the Today Show? There is a real scientific explanation for it. Hormones get released after pregnancy coupled with sleep deprivation = memory loss and forgetfulness. I forgot Abby's show and tell and special dress up day as a sports person. I remembered at about noon on each day. I know there have been other things, but I think I forgot them. Oh well.... good thing I have a forgiving family.



We are all still in awe of Kate.



BUTTERFLIES=SPRING ( YEAHHH!!!)




Wasn't the sunshine wonderful this week?


3 comments:

joan b. said...

What a beautiful family you have, Heather! It's pretty obvious that Abby and Ty adore their little sister :) BTW - can Momnesia last 31 years? I think I have it......
Love and hugs,
Aunt Joan

Marva's "Marvalous" Memories said...

Heather - I agree with Joan - I have had Momnesia for about 32 years now and your poor husband was the one that brought it on for me. I think he turned out okay, though. Great pictures, again. They are all three beautiful children! Love ya! Mom

Anonymous said...

Heather and Ryand: What a beautiful family!!! What, by the way is Momnesia? have I had it? Probably is I had five children. Keep post ing those pictures, what a loving family. God bless our love, Grandpa and Grandma Z.