Sisters
We had a wonderful day remembering with grateful hearts that - Jesus lived, died and and in three days arose - He is alive and he is coming back again!!!
Sisters
We had a wonderful day remembering with grateful hearts that - Jesus lived, died and and in three days arose - He is alive and he is coming back again!!!
Posted by Heather at Monday, March 24, 2008
4 comments:
Wow, what beautiful children you have (and I'm not saying that because I'm their grandma either!). It certainly was a special day! Love you all! Mom
CUTE!!! I think Kate looks like Abby as a baby! Do you?
Your kids are so cute!!!
I have your pillow finished for Kate. I will take it to church on Sunday. ;o)
Your family is beautiful !!!! and to think they are all so healthy. God is so Good. We are eager to meet and hold little Kate. Love to all Grandpa and Grandma Zeeff
Post a Comment