I can't believe Kate is now 2 weeks. Time is just flying- I feel like she has grown so much! She is very alert-and seems to just study whoever is holding her. At her first Dr. appointment she weighed 9 lbs and was 21 inches long. She has been a very good baby- thank goodness. The adjustment to 3 kids has gone very smooth. Thanks in part to many good friends and family. Even though I haven't deserved or really needed pampering - I've been blessed with many yummy meals, adorable gifts and offers to take Ty for part of the day. Thank you everyone!!!!
Kate has been getting a lot of love at our home. She's probably getting a little spoiled- there is always someone who wants to hold her. Abby and Ty have been a big help- I'm amazed by how much they truly love her. I just want to freeze time right now because I'm enjoying this stage so much!
Monday, March 10, 2008
Week 2
Posted by Heather at Monday, March 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oh, she is so beautiful - and I'm NOT prejudice!! She's changing so fast. Laiya feels bad because she hasn't seen her or held her since the hospital - we'll have to do something about that. Give all the kids a hug from grandma! Love ya!
Marva - admit it - you do have a biased opinion on the beauty of your grandbabies . . . but I'm here to tell ya - Kate is BEAUTIFUL!
I will admit that I think all babies are beautiful, but Kate just happens to be ESPECIALLY beautiful:-)
She is SOOO cute! I can't wait to hold her. Hope all is going well. Call me if you have time! Love you.
Post a Comment