CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

My Mother's Day/ Kate's Baptism

We had Kate baptized on Mother's day.It was truly a very special day. She is such a special gift. We are so thankful that God in trusted her care to us. My hope is that, with God's help, we will raise her to walk with Jesus. It was very special to us to have our family and friends at church with us to witnesses this important event in Kate's life. Our church had a very special service. It started out with all the children leading the worship. What a wonderful Mother's Day gift!! Nothing warms a mother's heart more that watching her child sing praises to God. Before I had children, I couldn't wait for the day to have my own sing in front of church. It's even more wonderful then I imagined. It brought tears to my eyes!


We celebrated after church with some friends and family.(we bribed them to come with cake!)

My Mom, Kate, me and my Grandma-4 generations!



My mom with Kate- Happy Mother's Day, Mom! Thanks for all have and continue to do for me!!I truly appreciate all your hard work- now that I have three of my own!






2 comments:

Michelle said...

Beautiful photos Heather!
How did you get that close up of the baptism?

oh, and THANKS for helping me out on Sunday with some necessary "supplies" if you know what I mean! :) ;)

Marva's "Marvalous" Memories said...

I wondered the same thing - did Trent take that close-up with your mega-zoom on your camera? It was a very special service and a very special day. I'm so glad to have been a part of it. We are so proud of the wonderful job you and Ryan are doing of raising your children to love Jesus. Love, Mom