CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 16, 2008

3 months!!

I can't believe my baby is 3 months old! Time is going so fast (I know I've said that before). Kate is such a sweet little girl. She loves her momma!! But she is falling in love with her dad more and more everyday. I don't mind having a momma girl- because the other two seem to think dad walks on water. She has discovered her tongue - it was very hard to get a picture without it .She is taking a bottle (hallelujah!!!) and having longer wake times while she is content. We are still working on a schedule- Oh well!!

Here's some pictures of my outdoor nature loving environmentalist. This is where she is the happiest. She has been checking the creek by our house everyday for frogs. Finally, she found one!!! And I quote, "It's the best day of my life!" Oh, to be 6 again - and find joy is such simple things. She loves learning how to take care of God's nature. In the past, she wanted to play, squeeze, throw, make a house for it... she would literally love the frog to death. Now she only wants to hold it for a bit and let it go back to it's natural environment. (Ty however.....is another story) I believe it will only be a matter of time before this environmentalist starts protesting her father's hunting. (She already on me about recycling better)

I'll post some pictures of Ty soon!!

3 comments:

Marva's "Marvalous" Memories said...

Oh, they are just too cute!!! I love the picture on the top right of Kate! So typical of Abby to be hunting some type of critter! Thanks for sharing!! Love you! Mom

Anonymous said...

This really isn't Marvalous Marva, this is Emily. I love the pictures of Kate. They are just beautiful! And the pictures of Ty and Abby are priceless. I would leave more comments,but we don't have e-mail or anything at our house. Anyways, love the pictures. Please say hello to the kids for me and the boys and give them kisses for me. Emily

Marva's "Marvalous" Memories said...

Heather, You such a neat job at this blog thing. Where do you find the time!?! We're up at Mom & Dad's house for the holiday weekend. You's should all come over and swim. We'll talk to you later! Erica