CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 2, 2008

The Wedding


Abby had the privilege of being a flower girl in my cousin Justine's wedding. (She was adorable and did such a good job!) It was such a wonderful wedding. Mostly because Justine and Phil are such a beautiful couple. They also were high school sweethearts. I love attending weddings of high school sweethearts because it always take me back to me and Ryan's early days. We had a wonderful time at the wedding spending time with family.

1 comments:

Marva's "Marvalous" Memories said...

What a BEAUTIFUL flower girl!! I just love the picture of the three of you and of her with Ryan - you look SO proud (and you should be). Abby is such a sweet girl. I liked your comment about high school sweethearts. I can't believe you and Ryan were only 14 and 15 when you started dating! We sure are thankful that God brought the two of you together! Love, Mom