Adorable!Both my girls are thumb suckers . . . no dental problems yet, but it's taking a broken arm to break Faith's habit . . .
Oh, she is soooo cute!! Can't wait to see her tomorrow at Taeron's birthday party. Love ya! Mom
I found you!Such a cute photo!
That's one cute little girl you have! Laura sucked her thumb until she was nine (she'll love me for saying that) - you'll have to ask her sometime about the note she wrote while riding to the hospital in an ambulance :)Love to all of you!
Love the picture Heather! How adorable. I never had thumb suckers but they always look so cute, dental problems or not.
I love the picture of Kate on the right!! Actually, I love them all (didn't see you though!), but that one is especially cute!! Love ya! Mom
Just checking to see if there were any pictures of your kids starting school :) Love you all!Aunt Joan
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Adorable!
Both my girls are thumb suckers . . . no dental problems yet, but it's taking a broken arm to break Faith's habit . . .
Oh, she is soooo cute!! Can't wait to see her tomorrow at Taeron's birthday party. Love ya! Mom
I found you!
Such a cute photo!
That's one cute little girl you have! Laura sucked her thumb until she was nine (she'll love me for saying that) - you'll have to ask her sometime about the note she wrote while riding to the hospital in an ambulance :)
Love to all of you!
Love the picture Heather! How adorable. I never had thumb suckers but they always look so cute, dental problems or not.
I love the picture of Kate on the right!! Actually, I love them all (didn't see you though!), but that one is especially cute!! Love ya! Mom
Just checking to see if there were any pictures of your kids starting school :) Love you all!
Aunt Joan
Post a Comment