CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 2, 2008

Abby's Graduation!

Abby graduated from kindergarten Friday. My how this year flew by. I am amazed by what Abby and I learned in Kindergarten! Her knowledge of reading, writing, math and the Bible has flourished. And I learned to let go a bit and let her be little more independent. Her graduation program was so special. I was moved to tears listening to them worship with song and Bible memory. It was very reaffirming to our commitment to Christian Education.

Her teacher was wonderful this year!! Abby will miss her and so will I!Abby's teacher asked each of the kids what they wanted to be when they grew up- Abby said, "She wants to be a Veterinarian because she loves animals. (Not a surprise to us) She also said, "That she really, really loves hamsters. And she really, really, REALLY wants one!" (No pressure)

No matter what you do-we will love you!! We are so proud of you! Congrats on your accomplishment!


2 comments:

Marva's "Marvalous" Memories said...

What a wonderful graduation program it was. I had just posted pictures on my blog last night and now I saw yours. I agree - it brought tears to my eyes too! We are so thankful that you are committed to Christian education! We sometimes wonder how we did it, but it was worth every penny. Love you all! Mom

joan b. said...

Congratulations, Abby! Your grandma told me that you can read and write really well already :) You had a very special teacher, didn't you. I have lots of pictures of her on my computer because she was my grandkids' teacher, too. Love and hugs,
Aunt Joan
p.s. You look so pretty in the pictures of the wedding!