CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My Girls

Abby had her first Tee Ball game Saturday. It was so cute. It's so funny watching the girls learn the fundamental skills. At one point Abby ran from the outfield, past 4 girls, to about 4 feet from the tee to get a ball a girl hit. I guess she thought she wasn't getting enough action in the outfield! She had a blast and it was fun as parents to watch.
Here's Abby hitting the ball off the tee.



When I see this sweet little baby I'm remind of the fact- that it was worth gaining # pounds. (if you think I going to disclose that embarrassing number- your crazy) Oh, the pain of trying to get back in shape and get my prebaby body back. It sucks!!!!


2 comments:

Michelle said...

I'll tell my # if you do... ;)
you'll get there again.
Kate is beautiful!!

Marva's "Marvalous" Memories said...

We will need to get Abby's schedule. It sounds like she's a pretty aggressive player, huh? What an adorable picture of Kate! I'll need that too! Love you all! Mom