CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 21, 2008

Two Months Already!!!

I know another picture of Kate. Well....I don't have anything exciting to post about - so you get a picture of Kate and her adorable pillow I bought ( from Cara's Creations). Kate is getting so much more responsive. She will now smile on demand when I get the camera out. It's always so interesting to hear who (or what) people think you child looks like. I've been hearing mostly Ryan , Abby, and some Ty. I've even heard Winnie the Poo! (Hmm.... maybe because she's chubby?) Not a single person has said me. What do you think?
As I post this Ty - tells me me "I forgot..I'm not supposed to put Lego's in my nose" So.. I have to go and figure this one out! Have a great day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable pillow! I love it. By the way, I think she is all Ryan. Sorry. :)

Katie said...

I think she looks like Ryan as well

And I love the pillow too. Cara is so talented!

Marva's "Marvalous" Memories said...

She is so cute - her clothes are even color coordinated with her pillow - too cute. My vote is definitely Abby. I wish I could post a picture that I have of Abby at about 6 weeks old - looks just like Kate to me. Whoever she looks like, she's beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

No matter who she looks like--she's adorable and looks happy. I too think she looks like Ryan.