CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Kate 6 Weeks

It was a rough week for Kate. After two weeks of Abby and Ty coughing on her she came down with a nasty cold- which lead to a double ear infection. It was a couple of sleepless nights for mom and dad. She would sleep, but only if one of us was holding her. She was sleeping through the night up until that point- now we are starting over again. Which we will deal with- I'm just so thankful she seems to be on the mend and it didn't develop into something worse. Please come soon Spring (stop teasing us) I'm so over this cold and flu season.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I hope Kate feels better soon! poor little gal.
I am with you on the this nasty cold/flu season, it seems to never end around here either!
Germs Go AWAY!

Marva's "Marvalous" Memories said...

She is so adorable! Thanks for the cute picture - it's on the frig already! Love ya! Mom

April said...

Great Picture Heather! Hope to see you guys soon.