
I always tell Abby and Ty-"Isn't it amazing out of all the boys and girls in the world God chose you two to be sister and brother." Abby told me they other day-" I'm so glad God picked Kate to be in our family." Awww... My prayer is that my children will always remain close. That they will support and defend each other when the storms of life blow their way. I hope as a parent I can do my best to facilitate their relationship. (I know it may not be easy in the years to come.)
Friday, April 4, 2008
Siblings
Posted by Heather at Friday, April 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Heather - I know you will do a great job of teaching your kids to always love each other! That was one of my biggest desires when I raised my kids, I know that! But, even if they don't always love each other like you'd hope, they will eventually - Aunt Joan and I are proof of that!! Love ya! Mom
Post a Comment