
Do you think us moms are being rewarded with gorgeous weather during Spring Break because we survived the long winter and all the snow days? My kids are loving the weather and have been playing nicely outside all day. They had great fun with the kite today until it got stuck in a tree. This weather makes staying home during spring break a little more bearable. (I said a little) Oh.. I spoke to soon on the playing nicely. I hear crying- Gotta go!


2 comments:
Abby's teeth look exactly like Elli's. Too funny. Yes, this weather rocks. And yes, we mothers deserve a reward and I think we are now getting it. Good things come to those who wait!! Have a good Spring Break week.
Don't feel too bad about staying home for spring break - you've been having better weather than we are having down in Orlando!! Oh, well . . . Great job of kite flying Abby and Ty!! Love ya! Mom/Grandma
Post a Comment