
Abby and Ty helping dust the nursery furniture.

The whole family has been hard at work!
Abby and Ty have moved to their new rooms in the basement. They love their new rooms. I thought they were going to have a hard time being separated after being together so long, but it went great. I think I had the hardest time feeling like they were so far away from me.
Abby's new room
Ty's new room
We got to work in the nursery this week- it's freshly painted. All the baby stuff has been washed in Deft. The crib and bedding in place. It could stand for some decorating- but that just going to have to wait until we find out if we should use pink or blue!
The baby's room
I've had a wonderful pregnancy- it's been so easy. I've been trying to really enjoy it and savor the feeling of this little one growing inside me. However- now the aches, pains, swelling and uncomfortableness are starting to set in. While I'm not to the point of wanted it out- I can see how that could set in real soon.

I've noticed how wonderful my family really is this pregnancy.(Not that I didn't know that already)
Ryan- never fails to instantly respond to my cry for "help" in the middle of the night. He knows "Help!" means throw the blankets off the bed grab my foot and stretch it- before the Charlie Horse kill me! (this is the only thing that he actually wakes up to in the night. ) He also has put up with the beginnings of my nesting. My need to have the house in order yesterday. (I don't even like myself when I get like this.)
Abby- She will automatically bend down and pick up anything I drop. (comes in handing because I'm dropping everything these days)
Ty- Has to hold my hand at all times in parking lots - "So you won't slip, Mom"
I could go on and on. They are so sweet!

5 comments:
yay Heather! you are getting so close-- 4 weeks! I'll bet your kids will remain as helpful to you when the baby arrives as they are now. That is a nice benefit to having some years in between them.
Can't wait to find out--boy or girl!!!
What great pictures - I love the one of the kid kissing your belly! Their bedrooms look so cute. I've always thought your husband was pretty special too! Can't wait for grand baby #13 to arrive - but not until he/she is ready!! It's getting close though! Love you all! Mom/Grandma
The babies room looks great, Heather! Miss you guys already.
Wow, I can't believe you're this close to birthing that child. :) Could be any time. Can't wait to hear your good news. Praying for a safe delivery and a healthy baby!
I can hardly wait to hear your good news! You are doing so great! It won't be long now!
Post a Comment