CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 7, 2008

New Year's Eve

This year we celebrated New Years with friends at the Double JJ. This will be the last big hora until baby comes. We had a blast! I was amazed by how daring Abby was at going down all the slides- Ty even went on some, too. Ryan was such a good Dad taking them on ride after ride. I was only able to float down the Lazy River. We have pictures- but I'll spare you all from seeing me in a bathing suit at this point. (Not a pretty picture!) Ty and Colton playing in the waves.
Abby floating in the Lazy River.
Feeding all our blondies dinner.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a lot I've missed by not checking blogs for the last month! Looks like you've had lots of fun and meaningful times with your family. Thanks for all the updates and news :)
Love!