Abby participated in her first school musical- Get Hoppin. It was quite the production. It brought tears to my eyes. It was just adorable. If you look close in the picture you can see Abby lost her front tooth. She has been talking and singing with a huge lisp. Ryan and I can barely keep a straight face when we listen. She is getting so old!!

Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Get Hoppin!!
Posted by Heather at Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
She was so adorable - she sang every song with her whole heart. It was a really cute program. Love ya! Mom/ Grandma
Oh my word! I love your blog. I didn't realize you had one. Now I can add another to my list to check out.
The musical was great too. Maddy had a great time.
We saw sweet Abby at the musical - how precious!
Glad to hear you've enjoyed your pregnancy and that you have such a wonderful, supportive family. That's no surprise :)
Blessings!
Post a Comment